Friday, May 11, 2012

Daily Caller: Marine's ‘Best Buy-cott’ gathers steam over radical Muslim ties



In the Daily Caller article, the Marine who initiated the "buy-cott" was inaccurately described as an "ex-Marine". That's a common mistake, but we are never "ex". Once a Marine, always a Marine.

BTW, I don't personally know this Marine, but I am going to try and contact him.

OOHRAH! KUFFAR-AKBAR!


Daily Caller - In April the Minnesota branch of the Council on American-Islamic Relations announced that retail giant Best Buy had become a “Platinum Sponsor” for its fifth anniversary banquet. And former U.S. Marine James Canning decided to do something about it.

In a YouTube video, the Iraq and Beirut veteran demonstrated his frustration with “one of his favorite stores” by cutting his Best Buy “Reward Zone” card in half.

“Because of this support Best Buy has been giving the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR, I can no longer conduct business with Best Buy.”





In an interview with the Daily Caller, Canning explained how his protest video came about.

“I read a news article on it on my Facebook page,” Canning said. “So I made my video. It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing.”

“When you’ve got a company that supports an organization that supports terrorism,” Canning said of his boycott, “it’s kind of, in my opinion, asinine to do my business there.” continue reading



No comments:

Post a Comment